Annual General Meeting
Club Dress Rules
To maintain high standard enjoyed in our Club, we request the dress rules be abided by when entering the club.
The following dress is NOT PERMITTED:
- Football or soccer shorts
- Unclean or torn clothes
- Bare feet
- Hats or bandanas - excluding ladies' dress, or bowls
- Mens' thongs
- Mens' singlets and sleeveless tops
- Bike shorts
EXCEPTIONS - The following are permitted in Winners Bar/TAB only:
- Work clothes
- Mens' thongs
- Gym wear
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Obscene or offensive language on clothing will not be tolerated.
Management's decision is final on all issues related to the dress code.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
The responsible service of alcohol aims to minimise negative social impact of alcohol consumption and ensure alcohol is enjoyed responsibly at North Ryde RSL. The Liquor Licensing Act aims to ensure that those who consume alcohol only do so in a responsible manner. North Ryde RSL Community Club Ltd. is committed to the principles of the responsible service of alcohol. The following responsible service of alcohol practices are strictly adhered to at the club:
- No liquor will be served to minors (under 18 years of age).
- No intoxicated persons will be admitted to the Club.
- Intoxicated persons will be refused service of liquor.
All the club’s front of house staff have been trained in RSA so all members and guests can be assured that they can enjoy the facilities of our club in a safe environment.
North Ryde RSL is a member of the Eastwood Gladesville Liquor Accord.
Responsible Gambling Policy Statement
Click on the link below to see North Ryde RSL Responsible Gambling Policy Statement.
Registered Clubs Act
Important information for club members to read
Entertainment / Events Policy
- All shows are 18+ unless otherwise stated
- Refunds will not be processed within 48 hours of an event
- Refunds exclude booking fee and credit card surcharge
- All above rules (including responsible service of alcohol, dress and sign in) apply for entertainment
- North Ryde RSL has the right to remove any person from an event if they are displaying inappropriate behaviour. Refunds will not be issued in cases where a patron has been removed
- Online booking fees apply