- Minimum 10% off food and beverages
- $10 to spend in The Club on both Australia Day and Anzac Day
- Access to members’ promotions
- Points on food purchases and other spend
- Access to free and ticketed entertainment
- Minimum 10% discount on private functions
- 20% off dry cleaning
- 10% off certain items in the Gift Shop
- Access to Royal Rewards benefits
- Easy entry to NRRSL Sports Club at Eastwood
- For more information about the above, or to see our Royal Rewards brochure, please see a staff member on your next visit to The Club.
Receiving documents from the Club
Preference for electronic communications:
North Ryde RSL Club seeks to minimise unnecessary paper and reasonably maximise electronic communications.
Not least that means that North Ryde RSL Club usually sends documents to members electronically where North Ryde RSL Club has an electronic address – email or SMS.
Please click on the link below for full details in relation to the
Notice of members’ rights under the Corporations Act in connection with receiving certain documents:
Your personal information is important to North Ryde RSL Community Club Ltd (‘the club’). The club recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously.
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Private Sector) North Ryde RSL Community Club policy will lawfully collect personal information from members of the club and visitors to this website.